Duke of My Heart by Kelly Bowen

Duke of My Heart by Kelly Bowen

This is book 1 in the Season for Scandal series.

Captain Maximus Harcourt can't believe that he came back from sea only to find his sister missing and a dead man in her bed. What more can go wrong? 

Miss Ivory Moore is a "fixer". She knows how to deal with those problems that pop up among the aristocracy. But Max doesn't her help, but soon realizes that she has contacts that he doesn't and she is needed to find his missing sister.

Neither counted on their mutual attraction. Can they fight it long enough to find Max's sister, or does fate have other plans.

I loved this opening book of Bowen's newest series! I really liked Max, but it was Ivory that made this book for me. She was just so different from the heroines in most of the books I read. I love Scandal and Ivory was the Regency period's Olivia Pope!!

If this is any indication of how the rest of the series will be, I can't wait to read the rest of it!! I looks like the next book in the series will be out sometime in July.

You can get this book at the following retailers:


Thanks go out to Forever via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment