Tempting the Pirate by Tamara Hughes

Tempting the Pirate by Tamara Hughes

Charity Goswick is on the run from her uncle and an unwanted marriage.  Hope to escape he boards a ship to hide, not knowing that it was a pirate ship. 

James Lamont is on the pirate ship to locate his missing brother. When he finds Charity, he does his best to hide her from the others on board.

Having been warned by her governess of the evil of men, Charity to leary of staying in James' cabin but she doesn't have any other options. As the two spend time together, their mutual attraction grows.  Can they get to safely before they are found out?

This is my first book by Tamara Hughes and I did enjoy it.  I always love a good pirate story and this one was pretty good.

I will say that I felt like almost everything James said to Charity for the first half of the book alluded to sex. I thought that was a little strange. He knew she was scared and apprehensive about being in a room with him, why did he need to go on and on about it...

Having said that I still look forward to the next book which will be about James' missing brother.


You can get this book at the following retailers:


Thanks go out to Entangled Publishing via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment