Wild, Wild, Rake by Janna MacGregor

Avalon was happy when the death of her husband made her a widow. She had made a life for herself and her son where she helps fallen women learn to be businesswomen. Here life seems to be just about perfect until Devan becomes the new vicar. His brother is guardian of her son and she just knows that Devan has been sent to spy on her. 

Devan doesn't want to spy of Avalon for his brother, but his brother has promised to help further his career if he does this for him. But once he starts spending time with Avalon, he can't help but wonder if he made a devil's bargain. She might just be the other half of himself. Can she convince her that his reputation as a rake is not who he truly is?

I loved Devan and Avalon's story!! These two were so great together. I loved watching them learn who the other truly was which was much different from what the other had been led to believe. I loved the bantering between these two, which often had me laughing out loud.

I have absolutely adored this series and I hope that MacGregor is not done with it!!


You can get this book at the following retailers:

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so glad you loved Wild, Wild Rake! Thank you for the great review!

    Amy
    HF Virtual Book Tours

    ReplyDelete