Confessions of Lady Grace by Rachel Ann Smith


Grace made a bargain to save the life of the man that holds her heart, but that bargain includes marrying another man. While she must act like this is a love match, she can't help but long to be in the arms of the man she really loves.

Matthew has just spent 2 years as a captive and when he comes back he learns that the woman he loves is to marry another. Busy trying to get revenge on the man that had a hand in his imprisonment, he still can't get Grace from his mind. Can he get the revenge he so desperately wants and get back the love of his life? 

I did enjoy Grace and Matthew's story, but I think I would have enjoyed it more had I read the whole series. There were things that came up and had I had that background information, I think it would have made much more sense. I think I'm going to have to go back and read them and then read this one again...

Having said all that, I did enjoy this book. I loved that they knew each other so well that just by some small actions they know what the other was thinking or what they wanted them to do. To know someone that well...


You can get this book at the following retailers:



No comments:

Post a Comment