Trifling Favors by Heather Hiestand

Trifling Favors by Heather Hiestand

This is book 7 in the Redcakes series.

Greggory Redcake would love for his home life to be as well organized as his workplace. Everything at work runs smoothly because of his assistant manager, Betsy Popham. But that doesn't last long when someone is murdered at the tea shop. 

Betsy thinks that the murder has to do with something from her past and when it appears that she is in danger, Greggory offers his home for Betsy and her father to move in to.

Now that Betsy and Greggory not only work together but live together, the feelings that both of the have kept hidden are suddenly to strong to ignore. Can they find the murderer as well of figure out where their feelings might take them?

I've enjoyed reading about the Redcakes and this story is no exception. I was hoping that Betsy would get her HEA when I met her earlier in the series, so I was excited to see this was her story.

I loved that Hiestand added a "who done it" aspect with this story. That element brought more drama to the story as well as propelling the love story forward. 

I'm not certain if Hiestand is continuing with the Redcakes, but I sure hope she does!! I'm looking forward to reading whatever she comes up with next!



You can get this book at the following retailers:


Thanks go out to Kensington via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment