The Highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne

Dorian Blackwell, the Blackheart of Ben More, is not a man to be trifled with. Used to getting exactly what her wants, Dorian has decided that he wants Farah Leigh Mackenzie. Kidnapping and taking Farah to his castle, Dorian tells Farah that they are to be wed.

Farah agrees to the marriage, but only when Dorian lets her know that he will protect her from people that are trying to kill her and to restore her inheritance to her. But she soon finds herself having to fight the attraction she feels for her new husband.

Dorian is hiding things about his past that would affect Farah, what will she do when she learns the truth?

I absolutely adored this story!! The chemistry between  Farah and Dorian was red hot which is always a plus. We also have Dorian and his friends trying to get Farah's inheritance back.  There is so much more to say, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone!! If you haven't pick up this book, go out and do it today! You will not be disappointed!

This is my first story by Byrne and I can guarantee that it won't be my last!! I can not wait for the next story in the series, The Hunter, which comes out in February!!


You can get this book at the following retailers:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the recommendation. Putting this one on my list! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete