The Courtship and The Duke & His Duchess by Grace Burrowes.

The Courtship and The Duke & His Duchess by Grace Burrowes.

This is book 0.5 and 0.6 of the Wyndham series.

The Courtship - Esther Himmelfarb is only at the house party to watch over her cousin but ends up having to dodge the attentions of an unwanted suitor. Never thinking to catch the eye of the son of a duke, she is completely caught off guard when Lord Percival shows a marked interest in her.

The Duke & His Duchess - Five years of marriage and four sons later, we see what Esther and Percival are up to now. The duchess is worn out from taking care of four rambunchtous boys and the duke has a visit from his past...

I loved these two novellas. I have not read the rest of the series (I know, gasp!!), but I'm kinda glad that I was able to read these first. I was almost sick to my stomach reading the second because I thought I was going to be disappointed in what I thought might occur. I should have known that Burrowes would not disappoint me!!

Now I just have to find the time to read the eight books that tell us the story of Esther and Percival's children...


You can find this book at the following retailers:


Thanks go out to Sourcebooks via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment