Dukes are Forever by Anna Harrington

When Edward Westover, Duke of Swarthmore, decided to ruin the man that killed his brother, he never imagined that he would become ward to the man's daughter. Expecting a young child, Edward is surprised to find an independent, young woman that wants nothing to do with him.

Kate Benton can't believe that her father made her the ward of the duke. She is a grown woman and doesn't need anyone looking after her. Soon Kate vows to do anything in her power to get Edward to leave. But once the two of them start spending time together, they see that there is much more to the other than they each had previously thought.

After years of her father breaking her heart, can Kate trust Edward not to do the same?

WOW!! I can not believe that this is Harrington's first book! Her style reads like someone that has been in the business for many years. I'm always trying to find new authors to read and  love to try out new writers. It's not often that I come across one that blows me away on their first novel! Harrington did just that! I'm so excited that this is the first book in a series with the next two coming out early next year. I can't wait to read them!!


You can get this book at the following retailers:


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it. Writing it was a dream come true, and I'm so very grateful to everyone who has given their support and excitement toward this debut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful story, Anna!! I can't wait to read the next two books in the series!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete