My Highland Bride by Maeve Greyson

My Highland Bride by Maeve Greyson

This is book 2 in the Highland Hearts series.

Traveling back in time to thirteenth-century Scotland for the birth of her sister's baby, Kenna Sinclair is met by Colum Garrison. Seeing him for what he is, a womanizer, Kenna vows to steer clear of him but that proves hard to do.

Colum takes one look at Kenna and knows his womanizing days are over. But can he convince her that he has changed before someone else wins her heart?

I always love a good time travel story and I really enjoyed this one. I liked Colum while reading My Highland Lover. I knew that it would probably be one of Trulie's sisters that finally brought him to his knees.

I felt bad for him because he didn't think he was good enough for Kenna and so he delayed proposing. Since she was technically still single, that left the door open for someone else to come in. And come in he did! One thing leads to another and Kenna has a choice to make...did she make the right one? Read to find out!

I'm looking forward to the next book in the series!

You can purchase this book at the following retailers:

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Random House

Thanks go out to Random House via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment