A Kiss for Lady Mary by Ella Quinn

A Kiss for Lady Mary by Ella Quinn

This is book 7 in the Marriage Game series.

Lady Mary Tolliver has been hounded by her cousin ever since her parents had passed away. Knowing that he was only after her money, she is determined to stay out of his parson's trap. Having been nearly caught once again, Mary gives into her family's scheme to keep her save.  She doesn't know if she can pull of being mistress of an estate where everyone thinks she is married to the owner.

When Christopher "Kit" Featherton finds out that someone is impersonating a wife he doesn't have, he is determined to set the woman in her place. Finding the one woman who he has ever contemplated marrying in his home, he decides to see how things progress. 

Can't they convince everyone that they really are married? What happens when Kit decides that he wants a marriage in truth?

Those of you that have read my other reviews of books by Ella Quinn, know that I have a love/hate relationship with her writing. I generally enjoy the stories, but something about her writing just turns me off. I didn't get that with this book. I got a little frustrated with the characters at times (seriously, just kiss each other!!!), but that happens with most love stories you read.

I did thoroughly love the two matchmakers in this story!! I love that they concocted this idea to bring their two family members together. I also felt like I got a 3 for 1 with this story as there were two side romances along the way.

I look forward to Quinn's next book in the series, which comes out in July.


You can purchase this book at the following retailers:


Thanks go out to Kensington Books via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment