His Wicked Seduction by Lauren Smith

Horatia Sheridan has been in love with Lucien, Marquess of Rochester, since she was a child. But ever since she unwittingly caused his betrothal to another woman to break, he has been giving her the cold shoulder.

What Horatia doesn't know, it that Lucien keeps his distance from her because he is afraid that if he doesn't his best friend will want to meet him at dawn. He isn't about to break the Rogue rule about dallying with sisters.

When Horatia must stay at Lucian's country home to protect her from one of the League's enemies, it's almost more than Lucien can take. Lucien finally breaks when Honoria asks him to take her to his bed.

Is Horatia's love worth losing his best friend?

Smith's second installment in the League of Rogues series was everything I hoped for and more! You had a love story, a mystery and friend/family connections all rolled into one thrilling read.

Horatia and Lucien had sparks flying between them every time they were even close to each other and to see Lucien deny his heart's desire because of his friendship with Cedric broke my heart. I loved seeing Honoria go after what she wanted no matter the consequences (loved her visit with Lucien while masked...gotcha intrigued don't I?!?)

This series could end up being one of my favorites of all times. I love all the witty banter between the H/H as well as with the secondary characters. Between all the members of the League of Rogues plus their relatives, Smith could continue this series for many years (I hope she does!!)


You can purchase this book at the following retailers:




2 comments:

  1. I know I'm intrigued and ready to read. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the series so far and can't wait to read more. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete