Heart's Desire by Wendy LaCapra

I absolutely loved Clarissa and Markham's story!! I think it is probably my favorite of the year!!

Clarissa was raised knowing who she was going to marry, but when he suddenly changes his mind, she made the decision to never marry. But when a mean spirited man makes a wager, Markham steps up in her defense. They will pretend to to courting in order to save her reputation. But when Markham realizes that he has fallen for Clarissa, he has get her to change her mind on marriage. Will he be able to convince Clarissa that he should be a part of her HEA?


I absolutely adored this story!! I loved Markham for stepping up and helping Clarissa. It made her see him in a different light. I loved all the bantering between the two. It had me laughing out loud throughout the story!!

If you read one story this year, this needs to be it!! LaCapra has hit it out of the park with this one!
 


You can get this book at the following retailers:


No comments:

Post a Comment