Winter's Widow by Scarlett Scott

Mirabel is on a mission to take control of her life after being controlled by her husband for so many years. She has heard that at Lady's Fortune, she can get ALL her wants taken care of. Upon arrival, she asks to see the owner of the establishment where she is introduced to Demon Winter. 

Demon is on strict orders to touch none of the patrons of her club, but when Mirabel comes looking for a lover, he is intrigued. With much back and forth, Mirable and Demon become lovers. While neither is looking for anything permanent, they both are falling for the other.

Mirabel will never marry again after what she went through with her first husband, but can these two still find their HEA?

I adored Mirabel and Demon's story! Every time I read one of Scott's book, I think it is my favorite. But then she puts out the next book and it blows me away!  I just loved watching these two find their way to one another and their HEA! 


You can get this book at the following retailers:



No comments:

Post a Comment