The Heiress Hunt by Joanna Shupe

When Maddie's best friend asks for her help in finding a spouse, she quickly puts together a house party and invites all her eligible friends. While Maddie and Harrison were best friends growing up, Harrison has been gone a long time and it would seem that Maddie's feelings for him now are more than just friendship. 

Harrison has returned from being abroad for several years. But he knows what he has always wanted...Maddie as his wife. He asks for her helping in finding a wife, just so that he can spend time with her. Can he convince her that what they feel for one another is more than just a lifelong friendship?

I loved Maddie and Harrison's story!! I love reading friends to lovers stories! I loved that they knew either other so well and the bantering between them had me laughing out loud. I can't wait to read the next book in the series!


You can get this book at the following retailers:



No comments:

Post a Comment