An Unexpected Temptation by Sophie Barnes


Six years ago, Athena stopped Robert's wedding because his fiancée was in love with her brother. She has never forgiven herself for hurting him even though she knows then he wouldn't have been happy in his marriage with his wife in love with someone else. When she see a chance to make amends, she sets out to make her apology. What she doesn't count on is getting caught in a winter storm and having to stay in Robert's home with him...

Robert had sent Athena away went she arrived at his home, but then the storm came and he was stuck with her. But this Athena was the the girl he remembered and he is soon starting to find himself drawn to her. Could this woman that that caused so much havoc in his life, be the person to bring joy back into it?

I really enjoyed Athena and Robert's story. I will say that I thought he was kind of an @$$ in When Love Leads To Scandal and I'm glad that Barnes was able to redeem him for me. I was also happy to see Athena all grown up and getting her HEA as I loved her in the previous books in the series.

I believe this is the last book in the series, so I'm excited to see what Barnes has in store for us next!


You can get this book at the following retailers:



No comments:

Post a Comment