A Rogue by Night by Kelly Bowen

Katherine grew up being a smuggler, but left and made another life for herself. Upon returning home, she is once again caught up in the local smuggling ring. When she meets the new doctor, she is intrigued, but can't let him find out what she and her family are apart of. But why does the man keep turning up everywhere she goes?

Harland turned to smuggling to keep his family's struggling business afloat. But he made a bargain with someone who needs him to keep at it even though his finances are back where they should be. As the unknown head of the local smuggling ring, his job as a doctor allows him to travel the countryside at odd hours and no one is the wiser. But when Harlan needs Katherine's help in London, that all changes. 

Neither want this life, but when promises are made, one has to keep their word. Can this couple that has found their way to one another get their HEA?

I loved Katherine and Harland's story!! I've been intrigued with Harland since the series started and was so excited to get his story! He was always sneaking around in the other stories, so you knew he had a lot of other things going on in his life. I loved that Bowen paired him up with another doctor. Female doctors were not the thing back then, so Harland was also perfect for Katherine because he saw the need to allow women to learn "trades" that were normally thought of as being male dominated.

I've throughly enjoyed this series, so I'm hopeful that Bowen is not done with it. Regardless, I'm excited to see what she come up with next!


You can find this book at the following retailers:


2 comments:

  1. This one is on my list! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite series!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

      Delete