Finding Gabriel by Rachel L. Demeter

Finding Gabriel by Rachel L. Demeter

Haunted by his memories, Colonel Gabriel de Laurent tries to take his own life. Things didn't go as planned and he is found by Ariah Larochelle on the banks of the River Seine. Thinking that he was attacked, Ariah takes Gabriel back to her place to nurse him back to health.

Recognizing a kindred soul in each other, Gabriel and Ariah become close. But people and experiences in their past keep finding their way into their lives.

Can Gabriel and Ariah overcome their past to get their HEA?

This was a much darker novel than I usually read, but I did really enjoy it. Demeter is an excellent writer and her descriptions of the scenes in the story had me had me imagining myself in the very place.

This is definitely not a light hearted read, but I definitely recommend reading it!


You can get the book at the following retailers:

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Google Play | Kobo

Thanks go out to Momentum via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment