Only Marriage Will Do by Jenna Jaxon

Only Marriage Will Do by Jenna Jaxon

This is book 2 in the House of Pleasure series.

Lady Juliet Ferrers can't believe that Phillipe St. Cyr is claiming to be her husband. Luckily a stranger comes to her rescue. He shows up at her door and she claims him as her fiance. Juliet knows that she must leave town to get away from Phillipe, even it it means traveling on her own.

Captain Amiable Dawson, unwittingly came to the rescue of Juliet. Being the gentleman that he is, he is unable to let her travel on her own. Trying to resist their mutual attraction, they eventually give in and get married. But are they indeed married, or is Juliet actually married to Phillipe?

I was going back and forth about my rating on this book. I really liked Amiable, but Juliet got on my nerves. I thought she was a little too manipulative for my tastes.
I enjoyed the storyline, but wasn't blown away by the story.


You can purchase this book at the following retailers:  


Thanks go out to Kensington Books via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment