Claimed by the Rogue by Hope Tarr

Having given up her beloved for dead, Lady Phoebe Tremont has decided that she must marry. Even though her heart is still with Robert Bellamy, she thinks she can have a comfortable life with a dashing French aristocrat. But that all changes on the night of her engagement ball. Her long-thought dead, lost love is suddenly by her side.

Thinking to be gone 6 short months, which turned into 6 years, Robert never let himself believe that he wouldn't get back to Phoebe. He will do everything in his power to get her back, but can she ever forgive him for not letting her know he was alive?

This was my first book by Hope Tarr, but it definitely won't be my last.  I loved the romance/adventure/mystery story that she wove together.  She had me hooked from the very beginning and I couldn't put the book down.

I can't wait to see what she does with the next book in the series!


You can get this book at the following retailers:

No comments:

Post a Comment