Loving Lord Ash by Sally MacKenzie

Loving Lord Ash by Sally MacKenzie.

This is book 3 in the Duchess of Love series.

Kit, the Marquis of Ashton, has been estranged from his wife since their wedding day. He has finally decided that he must make a decision about his marriage. When he arrives at her home, he finds her in the arms of another man, who just happens to be naked.

Jess has finally made the decision to confront her husband about their marriage when he shows up at her studio. Unfortunately, he finds her in the arms of her naked friend. 

That is not how she wanted their first meeting to go.  Of course, Ashton storms off but Jess' s friend convinces her to go after him to see if they can make a go of their marriage.
Ashton and Jess agree to go to London as they believe that no one will be there. Wanting to spend their time alone trying to make their marriage work, they are surprised to see the whole family has come to town.

With the whole family around, can Ashton and Jess make their marriage a real one?

If you've read the other stories in the series, you were probably just as excited as I was to read Ashton and Jess's story. I was a little surprised at Jess's background and how the two of them became married, but MacKenzie did a wonderful job of tying up the series.

One of the things I liked best with this series, including this title, was that the author had many surprises in store for the reader. One sign that I really like a story is that I will stay up much later than I should be to finish it. That happened with all four books in this series.  I was already up way past when I should have been sleeping when I finished book 2. But I just couldn't go to be without picking up and starting Loving Lord Ash.  The storyline between all the books, just had me wanting more! Bravo, Sally MacKenzie!


You can get this book at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes and Kensington Books.

Thanks go to Kensington Book via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment